What?! You don't have a date for Valentine's Day? That's impossible. You're so good looking! But it's okay. We have you covered, and there's Napali food involved. So join us for our Valentine's Day Pity Party at Himalayan Spice!
This locale was a big hit last time that we visited, and your humble organizer is looking forward to the repeat! :D
We will meet in the large private dining room in the back, where we will be served appetizers and a buffet of veggie and meat dishes with rice. See below.
There will be a few ice breaker party games, as well. So join us for the fun!
Here's what will be served...
1) Aaulu papadi chat(potato with spices)
2) Choila chicken
3) Veg pakora
4) Potato chili
1) Aalu Gobi (potato and cauliflower)
2) Yellow Dal (yellow lentil soup)
3) Matter Paneer (peas and cottage cheese)
4) Goat Curry
5) Chicken Tikka Masala
1) Rice Pudding
2) Gulab Jamun
• Private Buffet of Veggie and Meat Dishes, Plus Appetizers
• Expect to spend $20.20 (includes tax and tip), Plus Drinks
• Alcohol is served
• Vegetarian-Friendly and Meat-Eater-Friendly
• Arrive at 6:45 PM; Dine at 7:00 PM
As always, if you sign up, show up! Same-day cancellation = No show. Be early, or at worst, on-time. Two no shows in any six-month period = banishment for life.
See you there!!!
P.S. 24 hours before the event start, the waiting list will be switched to manual. This means that if a spot opens up, the first person to manually switch their RSVP from Waiting List to Yes gets the spot. <-- Hope that I have that right! :)
P.P.S. This is a member-only dinner, i.e. no plus-ones. Your intended plus-one is welcome to join our ranks and RSVP themselves, though! :)