It's a casual bistro where people could meet and enjoy light fare with a cup of coffee or a glass of wine. Arnaud Michel, the owner charms his guests with his genuine affection for the food and wine of his childhood. Memories of growing up – his family’s winery and olive fields in Montpellier, France – fuel the passion that is presented on every plate. The respect for the ingredients and the seasons influence the menu and Michel works with local vendors to secure the most authentic ingredients – wine and cheese from the south of France, pristine produce and seasonal seafood.
Anis Bistro is located in a converted house that has been renovated to transport its guests to one of the many charming restaurants you're likely to find in Provence. Just imagine a cobblestone street lined with a handful of shops and few sidewalk cafés. And since opening its doors, Anis has been part of the Garden Hills neighborhood. Welcoming and inviting, Anis Bistro is a taste of Provence in the heart of Buckhead. We invite you to taste the difference.
We will have one set menu to facilitate the service of a large group. Brunch Menu will be 25$ (+tax and gratuity) and offers more choices. We will have separate checks. The restaurant gave us a 2$ discount on the Menu and was generous enough to give us 1 more choice on the second course and 1 more dessert choice as well.
Good news foodies! See the choice for the set Menu. Vegetarian friendly.
• Corn & Crab Soup or
• Salade Maison (organic greens, tomatoes, red onions, balsamic vinaigrette, olive tapenade and goat cheese toast).
• Mushroom and Spinach Quiche, or
• Cured Salmon Croque Monsieur (roasted sweet tomatoes, soft goat cheese, roasted Bermuda onions, capers), or
• Moules Frites (Anis's famous mussels, white wine, garlic, parsley, cream; served with frites), or
• Eggs & Merguez (two eggs sunny side up, with Merguez sausage, melted tomatoes and sourdough toast).
• Nutella Crêpes (buttery crêpes filled with Nutella, and topped with bananas and toasted almonds), or
• Crème Brûlée (classic vanilla bean crème brûlée with a thin sugary crust).
Hope you are hungry and want to join us on Sunday!