I copied this from Roger's last meetup here with some modification. Thanks Roger, you're the best!
Peter Chang is no longer at the Tasty China, but Chef Jiguo Jiang took over the helm last year. He cooks with the same sure hand as Chang, but takes a much purer approach than his highly touted predecessor.
Tasty China II serves same dishes as Tasty China I, which is in Atlanta Top 50 restaurants by AJC, and few dishes not offered in Tasty China I. We'll dine in Tasty China II this time since it has better view and decoration.
Menu is available at their website, http://www.tastychina-2.com/
Some of our own member's endorsement:
"川娃儿2 is my new favorite Chinese restaurant in Georgia!" Ms. Qunhua
"Best Peking Duck in Atlanta" Roger
" Even without his presence, it still remains (imho anyway) best Sichuan kitchen in the ATL!" Vicki
"Ohhh, I like this place!" Margaret
"This tastes better than Margaret" Dan
Afterwards, we might just have to head over to Johnny's Hideaway to be manhandled/groped, I mean dance those calories off.
• Each table will order dishes from the menu and bill will be split evenly (yes, family style).
• Alcohol is served but each will pay for his/her own drinks
• Vegetarian-Friendly and Meat-Eater-Friendly
• If you sign up, show up. Please be there 15 minutes early, or at worst, on time.
• If your plans change, please give 24 hours notice.
• 8% discount if paying with cash (sorry, I don't have DaveO's negotiating skills)