add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo
Jackie & E.
user 4751417
Edmonton, AB
Post #: 40
My sweet Zsu Zsi passed away last week from respiratory complications.
Our bulldogs are such incredible characters and such loving creatures. They are as defiant and stubborn as they are sweet and gentle. Zsu Zsi filled my life with great joy, love and humour. Zsu Zsi bravely endured health challenges created by certain breeding practices; I urge people considering a bulldog to look closely at a breeders profile. A reputable breeder makes for a healthy bulldog.
I would remind every member of this group to never dismiss severe breathing stresses, to know the limits of your dog, to have your dog's palate checked out by your vet, to know how to cool your bulldog down fast, to know where your closest emergency vets is. I wish you all many years of love with your bulldogs to come.
Kevin & L.
user 9863417
Morinville, AB
Post #: 17
We are so sorry to hear about zsu zsi . Lori and Kevin
laurie and b.
user 10135722
Edmonton, AB
Post #: 10
I am so so sorry for your loss...losing a family member is a heartbreaking experience and my thoughts are with you
laurie and buddy
Melissa W.
user 10966312
Edmonton, AB
Post #: 2
Aww, Jackie I am so sorry for your loss. Our bullies wiggle and snort their way into our hearts so quickly and completely. I hope that you can take some comfort in knowing that you gave your Zsu Zsi a wonderful, happy life, and that she was as lucky to have you as you were to have her. My heart is breaking for you.