The Edmonton English Bulldog Meetup Group Message Board › Rest in Peace my sweet Bullini

Rest in Peace my sweet Bullini

Chantelle (Ames) D...
cmames
Edmonton, AB
Post #: 17

It is with very heavy hearts that Curtis, Camden, Keira, Nova and I want to let everyone know that our sweet Bullini suddenly passed away April 30, 2013. Her breathing has slowly deteriorated over the last year or so and we made the decision to have her airway operated on to give her a more comfortable life. She pulled through the surgery okay, but within an hour of the doctor calling me to tell me I could bring my bully home, he was having to do CPR on her and she just didn't make it. You are all know what joy these funny little dogs bring to our lives and we are absolute heartbroken right now to have her taken from us so soon.

I want to thank all of you for the love you have shown to Bullini throughout the years. I am pretty sure that most meetups we did attend, she ended up being the most petted one there. She was never a big fan of playing with the other dogs, but she sure did love wiggling her butt from person to person and sitting at your feet insisting you pet her. She was just so happy you couldn't help but pet her.

Please give your bullies some extra snuggles for us. Our house is way too quiet without the constant snoring and huffing and puffing. We would gladly welcome back all the little annoyances that make a bulldog a bulldog, just to have one more day with her.

We haven't been to a recent meetup because it was getting stressful on Bullini, but hopefully we can make it out this summer to give Nova a chance to play with her Bully friends.
Jackie & E.
user 4751417
Edmonton, AB
Post #: 41
OH Chantelle and Family,
I am so sorry. Bullini was absolutely beautiful and such a sweet natured girl. It is a heartbreaking experience to go through that kind of loss, it was the same for Zsu Zsi. You can take comfort in that she was loved and so well taken care of in her lifetime. And you are right ... she was the 'most petted one', she was a favorite. I will miss her too.
Jackie
Kevin & L.
user 9863417
Morinville, AB
Post #: 23
We are so sorry to here about bullini. She was beautiful. Lori and Kevin