Burn It or Buy It Books Message Board › Discussion Help for Tonight's Meetup.

Discussion Help for Tonight's Meetup.

Bonnie
user 11537602
Group Organizer
Saint Paul, MN
Hi Everyone,

Unfortunately, I won't be able to make tonight's Meetup.  I had a family emergency out of town on Friday that I thought I'd have wrapped up this afternoon in order to attend tonight, but it looks like it is not going to happen.   (If start wrappin up her faster than they have, I may swoop in last minute, but please do not count on it.)  Since Ben volunteered to help me draft some questions this month, I've asked him to help lead the discussion tonight.  Because I don't have a lot of time to wait around for a response, I'm going to throw it out to anyone else that would be willing to help lead the group tonight to step up and pitch in.   

I am really disappointed I cannot make this one because I have so many nits to pick with this book!  I really wanted to pick your brains on this one.  But, because we have so many members signed up tonight, I don't think it would be fair for me to cancel last minute. 

Have a good discussion tonight and I look forward to seeing some of you next month. 

Bonnie

P.S.  If anyone wants to discuss this book a little further or cannot make tonight's meetup for whatever reason let me know and maybe we can have a mini meetup later this week or next.  :)