Join the search for the missing, and presumed dead, St Paul woman.
Investigators have determined that Kira Trevino was last seen leaving the Mall of America in Bloomington at 9:18 p.m. on Feb. 21st. Jeffery Trevino, the 30-year-old's husband, reported her missing saying he last saw her Friday, Feb. 22. Police arrested Trevino & prosecutors charged him with second-degree murder in Kira Trevino's death, though her body hasn't been found and the county attorney said that Jeffery Trevino hasn't been helpful in locating it. Trevino, 39, has been charged with two counts of second-degree murder in the death of his wife, Kira.
Kira's body has not been found, but police say they've found so much blood in her car and home in St. Paul that she must be dead and her husband must have killed her.
We'll be joining other volunteer searchers. I will try to find out more specifics on exactly where to meet.
The organizers ask volunteers to sign in and out, carry cell phones and a lunch or snack, wear bright colors and appropriate shoes, and call 911 if remains are found.
Recommendations by Law Enforcement
1. DO NOT touch Kira's body if anyone finds it. Don't even go near it... just call 911.
2. Please dress warmly
3. Wear bright colors
4. Sign in and out of the search area
5. DO NOT TOUCH HOMELESS PEOPLE'S BELONGINGS! Homeless people may physically attack you if they see you touching their stuff. They may even retaliate against law enforcement. So.. if something looks like it belongs to a homeless person, please DO NOT TOUCH IT.
6. Wear footwear that is acceptable for the searches. i.e. boots
6.5 Bring some sort of walking stick. Walking sticks can be used to poke the snow or move the snow around.
7. If you plan on staying for a long period of time. Please bring a snack or lunch for yourself.
9. Bring a fully charged cellphone and keep it with you at all times.
10. Be careful in general!