Oct 26, 2012 · 9:30 AM
This location is shown only to members
Well, last month went so well at The Secret Clubhouse that we are doing it there again.
Just like last time, in an aim to streamline entry and not disturb the clients of the co-working space, doors to this event will close strictly at 9:45 AM.
Our breakfast offerings will be simple: bagels, donuts and coffee.The recently-opened Secret Clubhouse is a work in progress, so do note that (a few) attendees may end up sitting on a carpeted floor rather than a chair during presentations.
All proceeds of admission ($10) will go to food costs and making The Secret Clubhouse basement lounge a better community space.
We are capping admission at 50 for this breakfast. If you reserve a spot and then can't make it, please immediately change your RSVP so that someone else may attend in your stead.
The agenda (subject to change) is as follows:
- 9:30-9:45 AM: Grab name tag, breakfast, and coffee (again, please don't arrive later than 9:45 AM)
- 9:45: Mallory Blair of Small Girls PR
- 10:00: Andrew Cheung from GroupMe will present a side project
- 10:15: Tarek Pertew/Chris Johnson from Wakefield Media/Uncubed
- 10:30 to 11 AM: Feel free to stick around the basement lounge and chat all the wonderful Brooklyners
Your faithful NBBC organizers
Follow us on Twitter @NBBC
P.S. We are accepting sponsorships to subsidize the costs of our event! Please contact us to let us know if you'd like to buy coffee, bagels, donuts, or anything fancier (like AV equipment) for our friendly little group.