addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Save this Meetup!

This Meetup no longer has an Organizer.
Without an Organizer, it will disappear from our website in 3 day(s).

You can join this Meetup and become the Organizer.

Bushwick Breakfast Club Message Board › Game-changing Moment II for Member Startup -- Please Vote

Game-changing Moment II for Member Startup -- Please Vote

Nancy R.
user 10590766
Brooklyn, NY
Post #: 10
Greetings, NBBCs!

My boutique e-greetings site, VerveCards.com, was shortlisted again this year for About.com's Readers' Choice Award for Best Ecard Site. Winning last year opened so many doors that I'm gunning for a repeat with all I've got!

We're ahead by a hair, but it's a very close race. Voting ends TONIGHT (Wed) midnight, so we need to keep the heat on to defend the title!

Would you take a sec to vote here:
http://email.about.com/od/awards/l/bl-vote-for-best-e-card-site-the-readers-choice-awards.htm?nl­

Thank you so much!

Cheers,
Nancy