Bushwick Breakfast Club Message Board › L2 Innovation Conference at NYU - Check it out!
New York, NY
L2 & NYU Stern: Innovation Forum
Date: Friday, November 5
Time: 9:00AM - 5:00PM
Location: The Morgan Library (225 Madison Avenue, New York, NY)
On November 5, L2 and NYU Stern will host its second-annual Innovation Forum at The Morgan Library in New York City. The full-day event will address innovation in digital marketing and implications for prestige brands.
Combining education and entertainment to inspire and enlighten, the Forum will feature:
• Never-seen-before research benchmarking brands’ digital marketing efforts
• Provocative presentations from thought leaders in industry and academia
• On-stage conversations with prestige brand leaders
• Networking with senior executives and top MBA students
• Cutting-edge product demos
L2 Forums are the largest gatherings of prestige professionals in North America. Forums draw C-level executives and top marketing and digital talent from prestige brands; leading agencies, media, and technology firms; and innovators and academics. In addition, 25 percent of seats are reserved for students from the nation’s top business and arts graduate programs.