align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Business Skills & Career Development Network Message Board › Meet Up - Effective Networking

Meet Up - Effective Networking

Alice S.
user 40787512
London, GB
Hello everyone,

I am one of the new co-organisers of the Business Skills, Career Development and Networking Meet Up group, which you are a member of, and I wanted to let you know that we are currently in the process of arranging a date for the 'Effective Networking' event advertised on the group's homepage. It should be confirmed shortly for a central London location.

In the meantime, please do message/email me or add comments to the 'Effective Networking' page about what kind of things you'd like this event to cover and what you'd like to see on the agenda. Thank you.

Looking forward to meeting you all.

Alice

Alice Stapleton

Career, Life & Workplace Coach

www.alicestapleton.com
www.facebook.com/Alice.L­ifeCoach
www.twitter.com/Alice_LifeCoach­