Hello Business Networkers!
Is your business ready for the fourth quarter?
This September, we will be hosting an event dedicated towards fostering powerful business-partnerships and referral relationships as we dive into Q4.
We invite you to be our guest for this exclusive networking opportunity.
We're so humbled about how much our group has grown this past year.
Today, we're one of the biggest networking groups in New York City. We could not have done it without your help and sincerely want to thank you for your support. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
In September, we want to laser-focus on our end-of-the-year business strategies.
We will be meeting at the Hudson Terrace Rooftop at 6 p.m. for an evening of professional business networking. The Rooftop will be exclusively open to those registered with the Business Events NY Network.
This opportunity will be FREE for those that RSVP directly to the event on our Meetup page. A confirmation email will be sent validating your reservation.
For those not registered on the Meetup event page, a $10 cash-only cover will be required at the door. This will be enforced by our Events Team. Please make sure to register ASAP -- we've been filling our seats (and our waitlist, too) for the past year+. Reserve a spot early to avoid a fee at the door.
We look forward to seeing you again this September and networking with the best business professionals that New York City has to offer.
And, please share some support with the company making this all possible: Ajax Union.
Show us some love on social media:
Check out our premiere events and broadcast webinars at: http://www.ajaxunion.com/events & http://www.ajaxunion.com/webinar/
Interested in sponsoring this event? Email [masked] for more information.
Check out our current sponsors:
• Ajax Union | Ajax Union is an internet marketing and business development company that will help you grow your business online. Contact Elle Spektor from Ajax Union Today At:[masked] x 415.
• Investors Bank | Investors Bank supports clients in reaching their financial objectives. Contact Gene Svetnikov from Investors Bank Today At:[masked]-2096.
• Nespresso | Nespresso coffee expertise enables anyone to make the perfect espresso. Contact Mary Beth Hancock from Nespresso Today At:[masked]-3807.
• Eton Institute| Eton Institute is an international language training and professional development provider. Contact Charles Dunlap from Eton Institute Today At:[masked]-2646.
Can’t wait until the event? Neither can we!
Check out these videos from past events while you wait!
Finally, check out these three Q4 necessities, courtesy of fiscal author Mike Brooks:
1) Call all of your existing customers. Thank them, and see what their end of the year needs are going to be.
2) Get up to date with any new strategies or trends within your industry. The fourth quarter is a busy one and you don't want to fall behind.
3) Don’t get discouraged! Have things been a bit rough lately? Don't let worrying consume you. Get out there and get to it. Staying motivated and positive will help yield positive fourth quarter results.
See you this September!
Elle Spektor | Event Organizer