Marketing Automation, Mobile Marketing, and Creative Content Creation are three key trends for the first quarter of 2014. We have three panel experts ready to share useful information and answer your most important questions!
Feel free to e-mail us any questions you'd like answered before the event at [masked]!
At the panel, you’ll learn:
• What is marketing automation and how can it increase my company's productivity?
• How To: Funnel your leads through the sales cycle and close more deals
• The importance of a mobile friendly eCommerce site
Best practices in designing a user-friendly interface
• How To: Build a following for your company through creative, shareable content
• The types of content to create to get your target audience to read your posts
• Digital Marketing techniques to optimize your website
9:00 a.m. - 9:30 a.m. Breakfast & Open Networking
9:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. Panel Presentation / Q&A
10:30 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. Networking
Joining us on the panel, we have three digital experts:
Ramon Ray | Marketing Automation | Infusionsoft | Small Biz Technology
Infusionsoft is all in one online sales and marketing CRM software for small businesses. We help businesses nurture leads, so they buy. We help you convert customers to lifelong customers. Infusionsoft provides software and a strategy to help you date your leads and marry your customers.
Kalin Kassabov | Mobile Marketing | Protexting
ProTexting offers a quick and easy approach to text message marketing, along with top-notch reporting tools.
Matt Yasgar | Creative Content | Ajax Union
Staffed by a tireless battalion of Brooklyn-based nerds, Ajax Union is an internet marketing company with a soft spot for small business. We speak in tweets, we dream in HTML — and during the daylight hours, we lay our twelve-sided die aside to perform our own brand of magic, enhancing visibility and conversions through a variety of marketing techniques.
Complimentary breakfast and coffee will be served as well. Hope to see you!