Apr 24, 2013 · 4:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
This Monthly Tax Clinic is a relaxed casual business event where new and small businesses get support with their challenges in the first few years of trading. Support is provided on a freemium basis and there is no selling or pluging.
Some of the areas covered will include:
1.How to get funding from the bank. We shall look at how small businesses should present their business plan to give themselves a better chance of getting the much needed loan!
2. How to save as much tax as possible in your first year of trading.
3. How to decide which accounting system is suitable your business.
4. We shall look at Bookkeeping, VAT and payroll (How to save on accounting fees by doing it yourself)
5. How to grow your business in this tough economic environment.
6. How to run a business with minimum capital.
All attendees will receive Our KGA Business Starter Kit WHICH comprises of a 40+ page document, covering all the financial considerations a person starting out will need to be aware of including tax forms, types of entities, accounting issues, VAT, Income tax and corporation tax considerations, raising cash and budgeting.
This event is organised by KG Accountants. They specialise in SME's.