Apr 24, 2013 · 12:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
This is a FREE event. We all know that many new businesses fail in the first three years, the majority of these being within the first 18 months. Join this workshop, while enjoying a slice of pizza learn the combined lessons of hundreds of early stage businesses.
Who should attend:
● Management of start ups and early stage businesses
● Advisers to these businesses
● Those who have not yet “taken the plunge”
After attending, you’ll have insights on:
● The most important areas to focus on when starting out
● How to raise funding, where to go, what you need to do
● The do’s and don’ts of new businesses
● Which sectors are on the rise
Nick Montague: Founder of FundingStore(dot)com
Nick qualified as a Chartered Accountant in 1982 and has decades of experience across a range of sectors and activities. He has a successful track record of advising larger start up businesses and first hand knowledge of the process and issues encountered in raising funding. He is the co-author of the best selling business book "Running a Limited Company", which has been in print for 22 years and was recently published in its 7th edition.
http://www.efactor.com/keylessonsuk# - You will need to be an EFactor member and you can sign up for FREE.