PLEASE BE READY TO ROLL BY 8:15am!
Join us from the Chino Flats to rolling through Butterfield Ranch!
This ride is rated C - C+
**Rain will cancel ride**
This 21 mile ride is designed to introduce somegentle rollers to our normal flat route. Expect an overall average of 12-14 mph at ride's end.
- 20 scenic miles to earn you a good workout! 7 flat miles - Nice Warm Up!
- South on Euclid - pick up speed!
- Euclid over Fwy near Prado Park (scenic distracts uphill work)
- Butterfield Ranch - gentle rollers & incredible clear views
- Climb Soquel Canyon to Pipeline
- Pipeline to Bayberry to Peyton to CHP
- Village Drive to Grand Ave or Scenic English Road
- Peyton leads to Eucalyptus and back to McD's
- Extended ride #1 bypass Village Dr and take CHP up to Chino Ave.
- Extended ride #2 @ McD's, add an additional 10-20 flat miles around Chino
- Extended ride #3 @ McD's, head up Chino Ave to CHP (3 climbs)
This is a great ride to push your limits, and over time, you will see a great improvement of your cycling skills! Come on out! Total elevation gain of 728 ft.
Everyone's ability to get through rollers will be different. As always, we regroup when necessary to keep our group together. We never leave or abandon our riders! Helmets are mandatory on all BOBie rides. Remember your water bottles! If you have any questions you can call Teri @[masked] or Janet @[masked]
DISCLAIMER: By being a member of this group you hereby agree to assume all risks and liability related to or resulting from any and all group functions. You agree that neither you nor any third party will hold any of the group's leaders or representatives liable for any injury, loss, or damage to your own person or any members of your family, friends, acquaintances, children, pets, or property, arising directly or as a consequence from a group activity. You also agree that your membership of this group is based on an "at will" basis.