Ride Level: Strong B/A. Expect a 47 mile ride and an average pace of 18+ by the end of the ride (we will have to ride 18-22 mph during the ride, in order to average 18+ by the end of the ride) .
Roll out time: 8:45 am
Terrain: Mostly Flat (All on SART)
My Cell: (951) 858-2106. Please call me if you are running a few minutes late or if there is a last minute cancelation.
• Please bring Emergency ID and a mobile phone is recommended!
• Please be a bit early as the posted MeetUp is clipped-in roll-out time.
• Helmets are mandatory on all BOBIE rides. Bring hydration, spare tube, nutrition and appropriate clothing to be comfortable during the entire ride.
• Be sure to have Sun Screen for HOT or SUNNY days.
• If there is FOG, DRIZZLE or MIST (OR any other extreme weather!) ride will be canceled. Unless otherwise noted PLEASE check back on this site 60 to 90 minutes prior to our scheduled roll out time. I will strive to text all the people I have cell phone numbers for if any ride will be canceled.
• Helmets are mandatory on all BOBIE rides. Bring hydration, spare tube, nutrition and appropriate clothing to be comfortable during the entire ride. (The weather can and will change during the ride.) Be sure to have Sun Screen for HOT or SUNNY days. Please be sure to bring a "Road ID" or similar up to date IN CASE OF EMERGENCY INFO list with you on all BOBIE rides to allow others to help you if you are unable to help yourself.
• As with all BOBIE rides, this is a no drop ride.
• DISCLAIMER: By being a member of this group or signing up for OR attending any BOBIE ride, event or Function you hereby agree to assume all risks and liability related to or resulting from any and all group functions. You agree that neither you nor any third party will hold any of the group's leaders or representatives liable for any injury, loss, or damage to your own person or any members of your family, friends, acquaintances, children, pets, or property, arising directly or as a consequence from a group activity. You also agree that your membership of this group is based on an "at will" basis.