PLEASE BE READY TO ROLL BY 7:30am!
Join us from the Chino Flats to rolling through Butterfield Ranch!
This ride is rated C - C+
This 27 mile ride is designed to introduce some gentle rollers to our normal flat route. Expect an overall average of 12-14 mph at ride's end.
- 20 scenic miles to earn you a good workout!
- 9 flat miles - Nice Warm Up!
- South on Euclid - pick up speed!
- Euclid over Fwy near Prado Park (scenic distracts uphill work)
- Butterfield Ranch - gentle rollers & incredible clear views
- Los Serranos Golf & Country Club (old Chino Hills)
- Village Drive - nice scenic side street
- Through Boys Republic & back to Mc D's on Ramona
- **WILL START UP AGAIN WHEN THE WEATHER COOLS .....Extended ride ..... drop off 27 mile group, continue on to Chino Ave (long climb, good leg burn) to Chino Hills Pkwy (the view is worth the pain)
- Chino Hills Pkwy, decent and climb back to Eucalyptus up & over ending back at Mc D's
This is a great ride to push your limits, and over time, you will see a great improvement of your cycling skills! Come on out!
Total elevation gain of 728 ft.
Everyone's ability to get through rollers will be different. As always, we regroup when necessary to keep our group together. We never leave or abandon our riders! Remember your water bottles!
If you have any questions about your ability to ride this, please contact the ride leader or Janet!