PLEASE BE READY TO ROLL BY 8:45am!
Join us from the Chino Flats to rolling through Butterfield Ranch!
This ride is rated C - C+
**Rain will cancel ride**
This 27 mile ride is designed to introduce some gentle rollers to our normal flat route. Expect an overall average of 12-14 mph at ride's end.
- 20 scenic miles to earn you a good workout! 9 flat miles - Nice Warm Up!
- South on Euclid - pick up speed!
- Euclid over Fwy near Prado Park (scenic distracts uphill work)
- Butterfield Ranch - gentle rollers & incredible clear views
- Climb Soquel Canyon to Pipeline
- Pipeline to Bayberry (to Peyton or up Rolling Ridge to CHP)
- Village Drive to Grand Ave - nice scenic side street
- Grand Ave to Peyton
- Eucalyptus back to Mc D's
- Extended ride ..... drop off 27 mile group, continue on to Chino Ave (long climb, good leg burn) to Chino Hills Pkwy (the view is worth the pain)
- Chino Hills Pkwy, decent and climb back to Eucalyptus up & over ending back at Mc D's
This is a great ride to push your limits, and over time, you will see a great improvement of your cycling skills! Come on out!Â Total elevation gain of 728 ft.
Everyone's ability to get through rollers will be different.Â As always, we regroup when necessary to keep our group together.Â We never leave or abandon our riders!Â Helmets are mandatory on all BOBie rides. Remember your water bottles! If you have any questions you can call meÂ @ [masked] or Janet @ [masked]
DISCLAIMER: By being a member of this group you hereby agree to assume all risks and liability related to or resulting from any and all group functions. You agree that neither you nor any third party will hold any of the group's leaders or representatives liable for any injury, loss, or damage to your own person or any members of your family, friends, acquaintances, children, pets, or property, arising directly or as a consequence from a group activity. You also agree that your membership of this group is based on an "at will" basis.