“We are not just a social group, but a Community whose purpose is to "teach" and "inspire" our kids to take risks, learn and love what life has to offer!”
Buzzy Kids, Inc. Is a Private, Non-For-Profit, Eclectic, All Inclusive, Homeschool Cooperative and Early Childhood Center for Parents, primarily, with children under 6 years that provides a natural environment for conducting enrichment clases (Thru Buzzy Kids Village) and complimentary programs helping younger children to experiment quality educational experiences at a young age.
Buzzy Kids, Inc. gather under his umbrella the following programs and tools:
We want our community parents wishing to contribute and collaborate, adding rather than subtracting; your time and ours is much more valuable since we have children at home, please not applique if you feel that you will not be able to meet our requirements or if you have serious doubts that our community is what you are looking for.
Before to apply to our community, take your time to read the following statements to be able to made the right decision:
Being optimistic about 'Human Nature' isn't a imaginative tale or a dream, our children are a 'blank page' and only us -their caretakers (people they trust and see daily) can help them construct their "page" in each stage of development. It is these early years where we can give them the positive self-esteem they need to become healthy social-emotional human beings.
Our key ideas and principals in parenting are to:
To become a member of our group their are responsibilities to fulfill:
1. Buzzy Kids - Babies and Infants Annual Membership is FREE, after your baby turn 16 months we invite you to become a part of our Community of Parents: Buzzy Kids - Toddlers & Preschoolers, the Annual Membership on this case is $36 when you join.
2. All new members must participate in an activity within THREE months from joining the group. If you can't attend an activity within these time please contact the organizer to discuss your situation. We want our kids to form bonds with other kids and their caretakers and this can only happen if they meet often! The account of people with more than three months by integrating the community who have not yet introduce themselves with any of the host of activities attended will be removed from the community to the end of this period without a claim.
3. We love moms and dads who are valuable and want to be an active part of our community hosting playdates and other activities around their neighborhood. Anyone can be host of an activity, you only need to add the information to schedule the activity on our calendar. If you have any question please contact your organizer or send us an email to: BuzzyKidsInfo@gmail.com
4. We would love to "recognize" you and your little one when you attend your first activity. Please post a picture of yourself and little one to approve you like a member on our community.
5. Through Facebook you have the opportunity to follow the most part of our activities and check our own events program; feel free to Like us, post comments and join our private Facebook Group: Buzzy Kids Village.
Buzzy Kids is a great community to join that offers support to new parents, parents looking to "teach" and "inspire" our little ones and those wanting to take a leadership role by hosting, being a support, creating and teaching as well. These principals has allowed Buzzy Kids to grow at a phenomenal rate.
Buzzy Kids Organizers
3,310 Future Friends
53 Coconut Grove Moms
67 Fit Moms Rock
680 Parkstacular Miami Park Users
4,068 Cultured Circles