addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

ByteArray CT Message Board › HTML5 Mobile Class Saturday

HTML5 Mobile Class Saturday

Mark L.
MarkLassoff
Group Organizer
Milford, CT
Hello:

I wanted to take this opportunity to send some additional information and reminders about this Saturday's Byte Array class at UCONN.  Please email me if you have questions.

1) Class will be located in Laurel Hall, which used to be called the classroom building.  We will be in room 202.  Laurel Hall is located on the campuses' Fairfield Way, near the student union.  You can find it on Google by searching for Laurel Hall at UCONN on Google Maps.

2) Parking is available in the South parking garage which is nearby.  You can find more information about the garages here: http://www.park.uconn...­  I am unclear if the garages charge on the weekend.

3) Breakfast, lunch, drinks, and snacks are not included.  (Hey this is an unfunded free event!)  The student union is nearby, and I believe there is food for purchase there.  You will have an hour for lunch which is plenty of time to find someplace to eat.

4) You will get the most out of the class if you bring a laptop.  I'll be happy to pair you with someone else if you don't own one or can't bring one.

5) You probably should download PhoneGap in advance from www.phonegap.com. Just leave the folder on your desktop.  It's a library so no installation is required.  (Note the download link in the upper right hand corner of the PhoneGap web site).

6) You don't need a mobile device for this course, but, you certainly may bring one. If you are really dedicated you can install the Android SDK (mac or pc) on your machine by visiting http://developer.andr...­.

We have plenty of seats at this point, so feel free to bring a friend...

I'm looking forward to a productive and fun day on Saturday.

See you at UCONN!

Best,

Mark Lassoff