addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

ByteArray CT Message Board › Don't forget...

Don't forget...

Mark L.
MarkLassoff
Group Organizer
Milford, CT
Hey Byte Array Members:

I am writing this from a Starbucks in beautiful Helena, Montana.

We've got a very special event next week and just a few seats left.

Next week, Rusty Nicola will be presenting a great review of Java Programming, highlighting the skills you need for native Android development.  I expect this event to be very informative and we're all going to learn a lot.

This is our inaugural event at Axis 901 in Manchester-- Manchester's new co-working facility.

For your convenience the event web page is here:  http://www.meetup.com...­.

I am hoping for a great turn out.

I'll be posting the schedule for our next long class-- Javascript for Beginners.  We'll be starting this class in June and I expect it will be as fun and successful as the Javascript class.

We've also got another special event happening in June-- Tim Laubacher, an accomplished Windows 8 mobile developer will show you what it takes to create a Windows 8 mobile App.  This event will also be at Axis 901 on June 19.

All the best-

Mark