CAARP (Central Alabama Animal Rights and Protection) Message Board › Walk for Farm Animals, Oct. 19th, 2013

Walk for Farm Animals, Oct. 19th, 2013

Beverly M.
cidmonster7
Group Organizer
Birmingham, AL
Post #: 11
There is a neat event that I ran across this morning.

It is a fund raising event for the biggest Farm Sanctuary in the states. I thought it would be great if we could get a team and head to ATL in Oct. to support the cause.

Click here to check out the ATL Walk Event

Click here to check out the Sanctuary

What do you guys think?
Vic M.
user 11387166
Trussville, AL
Post #: 1
Sounds like fun! And the Sanctuary looks like a great cause. And it'll be a bit cooler. I'm in.
Beverly M.
cidmonster7
Group Organizer
Birmingham, AL
Post #: 12
That's great Vic! If I get a few more people I will go ahead and pay the $15 bucks to register and setup a team! Well I will do it regardless....
Erik H.
user 82885182
Birmingham, AL
Post #: 4
This sounds terrific. I'm in!
Mike Y.
user 57854832
Calera, AL
Post #: 4
Sounds cool, If I can get someone to watch our dogs.....smile
Beverly M.
cidmonster7
Group Organizer
Birmingham, AL
Post #: 13
When I get paid next week I will go ahead and register a group and then I will put it on here! I am super excited!
Greg F.
user 101944152
Birmingham, AL
Post #: 1
I have some travel plans around then that haven't been firmed up. If I'm in town, I'd love to go. Farm Sanctuary had a booth at Worldfest LA which I attended in June.. They are an impressive group and a very good cause.
Beverly M.
cidmonster7
Group Organizer
Birmingham, AL
Post #: 16
I hope you can make it Greg.

Mike Yates, I hope you can find a dogsitter. Do you have anyone in mind that could watch them for the day? If you weren't in Calera I could get my mom to drop by and take care. :( I will be thinking of someone that might could help out.