While there is rain forecasted for early morning tomorrow, the rest of the day seems to be shaping up nicely. We're going to plan on shooting at Castle in the Clouds tomorrow as planned. However, please check your email in the morning before leaving, just in case! If anything develops weather-wise I will send out an email by 6a.m. or before. We'll plan on meeting in the parking area at Castle in the Clouds. I'll send my cellphone number in a separate email to those who RSVP yes.
Please make sure your RSVP
status is updated to reflect whether or not you plan to attend.
Tomorrow we'll hold our second drawing for an O'Reilly book. The winner will be able to choose from the following books:
Adobe Photoshop CS4 One-on-One
Photoshop Elements 7
Photoshop Elements 6 for Mac
The Canon EOS Digital Rebel XS/1000D Companion
We look forward to seeing you all tomorrow!
CAPE Group, Organizer