addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Nutschell Anne W.
nutschell
Group Organizer
Torrance, CA
Hello Fellow Scribblers!

Only 3 days left until our Workshop on Kickstarting Your Writing Career!

If you've sent in your payments via check or paypal, thank you. We are putting your fees to good use for our venue, food and materials.

There will be tons of handouts and worksheets and I want to save trees (and funds) by printing out the exact amount. The same goes for the food and other materials.

If you haven't sent in your payments, but are planning to attend the workshop please email me at nutschell@yahoo.com. I have no other way of knowing if you are coming to the workshop otherwise.

If you still haven't signed up, there's still time. RSVP's will close on Friday January 11th at 1 PM.

I hope you all can make it. I'm looking forward to meeting you all soon!

warm regards,

Nutschell Windsor

CBW-LA President

Here are the most important details about the workshop:

Kickstarting Your Writing Career Workshop & Lunch Social

This workshop is perfect for writers who wish to write, but have no idea where to start; for writers who've already started writing but have no idea what to do with their manuscript, and for writers who are serious about getting published.
You’ll get to reflect on how far you are on your “write” path, discover your inner writing dreams, learn the reality of writing for publication, arm yourselves with the proper mental training to survive the journey ahead and plan concrete, achievable writing goals to tackle for your new writing year.

Date: January 12, 2013 Saturday
Time: 10 AM - 2PM
Venue: Torrance Municipal Airport Meeting Room
Torrance Municipal Airport-Zamperini Field
3301 Airport Dr Torrance CA 90505, Torrance, CA (edit map)
Fee: $20