addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Children's Book Writers of Los Angeles (CBW-LA) Message Board › Queries, Loglines and Blurbs Workshop

Queries, Loglines and Blurbs Workshop

Nutschell Anne W.
nutschell
Group Organizer
Torrance, CA
Hello Scribblers!

If you are on the WAITING LIST for the QUERIES, LOGLINES and BLURBS Workshop  or if you'd haven't RSVP'd yet, please REGISTER for the workshop at http://www.cbw-la.org/events?eventId=662642&EventViewMode=EventDetails­

Once I see you've registered via cbw-la.org, you are automatically listed as an attendee for the workshop.

If you have trouble registering at www.cbw-la.org, let me know and I will manually register you.

Thanks!

Nutschell