Children's Book Writers of Los Angeles (CBW-LA) Message Board › CBW-LA Newsletter: Social Media Request

CBW-LA Newsletter: Social Media Request

Alana
AlanaMarie
Redondo Beach, CA
Dear Scribblers,

Thank you to all who replied to Nutschell with your blog title and URL! We would like to include a directory of CBW-LA members who use social media in our next newsletter.

If you use any of the following social media, please send me your link and we will list your information in the newsletter for FREE:

Blog:

Twitter handle:

Facebook fan page:

If you already sent your blog title and URL to Nutschell, she has shared it with me and you do not need to send it again. However, please send me your Twitter handle and Facebook fan page if you use them so that we can add those to the list.

As a club, we have not reached out to Pinterest, Instagram or Good Reads, so please don't send those links yet. If we expand to those additional social media, we will let you know. (Love social media? We are currently accepting applications for Herald.

In May, we will include information for everyone on our CBW-LA Meetup page.

However, we will only include current CBW-LA members who registered through our non-profit website (http://www.cbw-la.org...­) in future newsletter directories. We encourage you to sign up through that website early to receive workshop discounts, free critique sessions and additional CBW-LA networking opportunities in our forums and member directory.

NEWS FLASH: We still have a couple positions on the newsletter team if you are interested! We're looking for 2-3 more reporters, an events photographer, an advertising salesperson and an illustrator and/or comic strip writer. Reporters and photographers assigned to cover events will receive complimentary admission for assignments.

Thank you!

To all those blogging from A through Z this month, best of luck to you! Remember to pace yourself and have fun with it!

~Alana Garrigues

CBW-LA Stationer: Publications Editor

www.cbw-la.org

t: @cbwla

f: facebook.com/CBWLA