add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Children's Book Writers of Los Angeles (CBW-LA) Message Board › The Keys to Writing, Publishing, and Marketing Your Book to become a Best-seller

The Keys to Writing, Publishing, and Marketing Your Book to become a Best-seller

Nutschell Anne W.
Group Organizer
Torrance, CA
The Keys to Writing, Publishing, and Marketing Your Book to become a Best-seller
A 90-minute Ask-Me-Anything Live Call with #1 Best-Selling, Award-Winning Author Sheri Fink

You’re Invited

Join me on Wednesday, November 13 at 12 noon PST / 3 pm EST for my first ever 90-minute live call answering questions about writing, publishing, and marketing books to become best-sellers.

Register Now:­

This is an extraordinary opportunity to transform your writing career and your life. You are completely, 100% capable of achieving your dream. Having the right mentor can make the journey faster, easier, and much more enjoyable.

During this 90-minute live call, I will share how I became a #1 best-selling, award-winning author, a sought-after international speaker, and the creator of ‘The Whimsical World of Sheri Fink’ brand that’s helping kids worldwide with their self-esteem … all in less than 3 years!

I’ll also share:

· Author mindset strategies for success

· Tips on writing, finishing, and editing your book

· What to consider when independently publishing your book

· Authentic marketing to help your book become a massive success

· Strategies for becoming a best-selling, award-winning author

In addition, I will provide a framework for success as an author (for any genre) and will share my (sometimes controversial) advice to save you time, money, and headaches along your author journey. Whether you’re traditionally published, independently published, or hoping to one day be published, you don’t want to miss this insightful, strategy-packed live call.

Limited space is available. The first 20 people to register will receive a complimentary bonus, “13 Simple Strategies to Supercharge Your Author Success” downloadable action guide written by Sheri Fink (a $47 value).

Register online now to secure your spot on the live call:­

Once registered, you’ll receive an email with directions for submitting your question. You’ll also receive a complimentary recording of the call to refer back to and use as a resource along your author journey.

P.S. Make a decision to take action today to achieve your goal and really transform your life. Go for it! Looking forward to seeing you on the call! J­

About Sheri Fink

Sheri Fink is a #1 best-selling, award-winning children’s author, creator of “The Whimsical World of Sheri Fink” children’s brand, and an international speaker. Sheri writes books that inspire and delight children while planting seeds of self-esteem. Her first children’s book, The Little Rose, was a #1 best-seller on Amazon for over 60 weeks, became the #1 top-rated e-book on Amazon, and received a gold medal in the 2012 Readers Favorite International Book Awards. Her subsequent books have all been #1 best-sellers. Her children’s book series received the Gold Mom’s Choice Award for excellence in family friendly entertainment. Sheri was selected by CBS Los Angeles as one of the top 3 authors in her local area, a distinction she shares with Dean Koontz. Sheri was awarded with the Gold Medal by the Readers Favorite International Book Awards for The Little Gnome and Exploring the Garden with the Little Rose.