CELEBRATE THE INTELLECT Message Board › Marry Christmas and Happy New Year to all and each one of you!

Marry Christmas and Happy New Year to all and each one of you! Our next MEETUP which will be on the 13th of Jan

Niky S.
user 5187237
Group Organizer
Toronto, ON
Hello all

Marry Christmas and Happy New Year to all and each one of you!

Halleluiah, I am finally moved!! It’s been a grueling 2 months… but now I am set in my beautiful loft where I’ll work and live and will welcome you to our next MEETUP which will be on the 13th of Jan 2013 of course! Looking forward to see you and resume the CELEBRATE meetings.

Our meetings have been a stimulating, thought provoking venue in which individuals with an inquisitive mind and penchant for inquiry into the many faceted aspects of the human condition and existence get together for informal talk, wit and friendship (and yummy snacks)

I am in the process of organizing the next meeting for the 13th of Jan. a topic is being considered from among the many provocative, challenging topics, philosophical, social, cultural or scientific, the choices are daunting.

Your participation will add immensely to the vibrancy and diversity of the discussions and various points of view.

Again, Welcome Back and again Marry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Niky

Ps. It is with regret that I have to announce that we are losing Pam as our assistant; I invite all 343 members to consider becoming assistant. Two would be good 3 even better.