add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo
user 8577701
Killeen, TX
We've had a lot of new people joining the meetup lately, and I'd like to welcome them all!

A lot of our interaction and conversation happens on Facebook. We have a group there, but it's listed as secret (not everyone wants their Facebook friends and family to know they're in the group.)

The best way to get into the group is to be invited. You can search for me on Facebook (Trey Moody) or any of the other organizers, and we can invite you to the group.
user 10986986
Killeen, TX
Post #: 78
Thank you, I'd love to be added on FB. I'm an active member in AOK (Oklahoma Atheists) and an assistant organizer for LASS (Lawton Area Secular Society) currently. I am a re-enforced vet (VA says disabled..meh) and the hubs is currently active duty. We have three daughters and just found out today that we are pcsing to Ft Hood in the next 90 days.