Center for Inquiry–DC (CFI–DC) Message Board › Saturday Meeting
Ellicott City, MD
Understanding that the actual hurricane probably causes no problem for the meeting
tomorrow morning. I'm still tempted to cancel so people can make preparation. For myself,
I really would not like to have 4 inches of water in my, recently finished, basement.
Not wanting to over react, I'm interested in other peoples' opinions. Obviously, if you
were planning on attending, your opinion counts a little more.
For Natalie and Andrea, who had indicated that they were going to attend for the
first time. If we don't hold the meeting, I'd like to have an email exchange so you can be
brought up to speed and possibly be included in ongoing or upcoming projects.