addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Center for Inquiry–DC (CFI–DC) Message Board › Free Gotterdammerung Performance - November 7th

Free Gotterdammerung Performance - November 7th

Waldorf, MD
Post #: 4
I won tickets to attend the Washington National Opera performance of Gotterdammerung at the Kennedy Center Opera House on Saturday, November 7th at 5pm.

I am looking for company to go with me.

Is there anyone - well-mannered, educated, intelligent, sane (deal breaker) and witty, interested in hanging out to get some culture, LOL?