addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Centre for Inquiry Canada (CFIC) | Saskatoon Message Board Freethinkers in the Pub/Cafe › Pub Night Wednesday, March 10th at the Soccer Centre

Pub Night Wednesday, March 10th at the Soccer Centre

Sean P.
user 8497303
Saskatoon, SK
Post #: 103
We will be having another Freethinkers in the pub night Wednesday, March 10 at the Saskatoon Kinsmen Henk Ruys Soccer Centre at 219 Primrose Drive. For those who stayed for the post-Darwin Day revelry, this is the place. For others, head upstairs and look for a table of Freethinkers (how hard can that be in Saskatoon?). Some of us will be underway at 7 PM as usual - drop by anytime in the evening. Please rsvp if you plan on attending.
Kendra G.
Kendra_Getty
Saskatoon, SK
Post #: 134
I plan to attend.
Janet K.
user 8460665
Saskatoon, SK
Post #: 44
Hey, that's my birthday! I don't have plans so far so I think I will attend unless something else comes up! No better people to spend my b'day with :)
A former member
Post #: 10

Hi

I should be there, 8ish, wave if I cant find you, if you guys are there. tongue

Tks Phil
dale the s.
user 8149208
Saskatoon, SK
Post #: 11
I plan on being there, but its a long way to walk.
A former member
Post #: 4
I'll be there.

Dale, where are you walking from? I'll be walking from Sutherland, but I'd be glad to meet you somewhere for the walk.
A former member
Post #: 6
Thanks for the offer Selene, but I really just enjoy walking. :-]
A former member
Post #: 86
I'll be there, though I'm turning into a pumpkin by 9:30pm and will have to leave early.
Steve
SteveWood
Saskatoon, SK
Post #: 1
Hello all. I am new here, I meet some of you last month at Amigo's. I'll be able to make it tomorrow night.
A former member
Post #: 1
I plan on being there