align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Central Florida Young Professionals Group Message Board › Tonight's Meet At Bar Louie: Drinks, Appetizers and Networking

Tonight's Meet At Bar Louie: Drinks, Appetizers and Networking

Lewis
user 32104402
Group Organizer
Orlando, FL
Good Morning Young Professionals!

Just a quick note to welcome the new members to the group and remind you of our bi-weekly Drinks, Appetizers and Networking meeting tonight at Bar Louie in Dr Phillips. Tonight's event will be hosted by our co-Organizer Ms Cristy Corona and we will be meeting at 6pm in our usual place; the tables on the opposite corner of the bar to the front entrance.

I'm also excited we're now up to 98 members! Last week, members who hadn't visited since the group was rejuvenated 10 weeks ago were pruned from the membership list with open invitations to return, and we're now back up to nearly 100 Young Professionals. Great going!

We also have our FREE Howl At The Moon Party this Friday night so I hope to see lots of people there too - I've just spoken to the person whose party we're crashing (with invitation to crash I might add) and we're nowhere near the 100 people capacity, so the more the merrier...

I look forward to seeing everybody tonight and on Friday.

Thanks.

Lewis
Organizer
Central Florida Young Professionals Group
(Meetup.com)