Central Florida Young Professionals Group Message Board › Tonight's Meet At Bar Louie: Drinks, Appetizers and Networking

Tonight's Meet At Bar Louie: Drinks, Appetizers and Networking

Lewis
user 32104402
Group Organizer
Orlando, FL
Hi Everyone,

Just a quick note to say I look forward to seeing those of you who can make it tonight to Bar Louie in Dr Philips for our bi-weekly Drinks, Appetizers & Networking Event!

Please note tonight we have a change in seating arrangements as I have reserved the hi-top tables near the bar this time. I've updated the map on the event page so be sure to check it before coming down so you don't get lost.

I'd also like to thank those members who made it out to the Orlando Brewery Tour + Live Band last week, it was the most successful meetup yet with the highest turnout we've seen! A great time was had by all and I'll definitely be looking in to doing it again soon.

In the coming months I will also be having more Mini-Golf Tournaments (as they're always good fun). We also have an outing to the drama play Race on Thursday, October 18th as well as the comedic Opera Figaro, heralded as Mozart's finest opera, on November 9th on the calendar.

As always if there are any events you'd like to see added please let me know and we'll see about getting it added to the page.

Thanks!

Lewis
Organizer
Central Florida Young Professionals Group
(Meetup.com)