Central Florida Young Professionals Group Message Board › Networking, Trivia, & Karaoke Planning

Networking, Trivia, & Karaoke Planning

Ralph Iles I.
user 49789152
Orlando, FL
All,

Sorry for the mass email.  I just wanted to survey the group and get a feel for what your opinions are about the new location and the frequency.   I think the majority of you feel the new location at Ember is more convenient as well as more professional than the original location at The Pour House.   So what I'm asking is a short email back to me with answers to the following questions.

Where should it be?: The Pour House or Ember

How Often?: Once a month, Biweekly, or Weekly

I don't mind doing this weekly if the turnout will be good each time (more than 20 RSVPs) so I will use the responses i get from this email to judge that.

Also if you have other meetup ideas you can share them as well.   I will pass the information on the other organizers.  

Thank you all in advance for participating in the survey.  I know your time is important and I appreciate your support.

Best,

Ralph Iles
Ralph Iles I.
user 49789152
Orlando, FL
Post #: 1
Tally was as follows:

Ember: 11 Votes
Pour House: 10 Votes

Monthly: 4 Votes
Biweekly: 16 Votes
Weekly: 1 Votes

What this means is that I will do another event at Pour House this week and Ember at the end of the month and then I will do another survey since the results are so close. I will also be taking an opinion of everyone who has experienced both locations as well during the event to get better statistics.

Thanks to all who participated,

Ralph Iles
Michael
user 9305639
Tavares, FL
Post #: 12
BI Weekly would be Cool !smile POUR HOUSE
Michael
user 9305639
Tavares, FL
Post #: 15
All,

Sorry for the mass email.  I just wanted to survey the group and get a feel for what your opinions are about the new location and the frequency.   I think the majority of you feel the new location at Ember is more convenient as well as more professional than the original location at The Pour House.   So what I'm asking is a short email back to me with answers to the following questions.

I don't mind doing this weekly if the turnout will be good each time (more than 20 RSVPs) so I will use the responses i get from this email to judge that.

Also if you have other meetup ideas you can share them as well.   I will pass the information on the other organizers.  

Thank you all in advance for participating in the survey.  I know your time is important and I appreciate your support.

Best,

Actually like the pour house, 2 times a week is cool !smile
Ralph Iles

Michael
user 9305639
Tavares, FL
Post #: 16
All, 2times a week is cool. Actually like the pour house ! Free parking etc...

Best,

Ralph Iles

Michael
user 9305639
Tavares, FL
Post #: 17
I actually liked the pour house. 2 times a week would be fine.