addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Creative-Industry Networking Message Board › Creative-Industry Networking at Sofa Lounge

Creative-Industry Networking at Sofa Lounge

Chadwick B.
user 28225482
Group Organizer
San Francisco, CA

Join Creative-Industry Networking for our first Meet & Greet Event on Wednesday October 3rd at Sofa Lounge (139 8th St.) on the corner of Minna and 8th street from 6-9pm. This will be the first official opportunity for everyone to meet and build something great. Over the last nine months Creative-Industry Networking has grown to 225 members. There are skills and talents that we can all offer to one another to complete amazing projects and to add to each others ideas. On October 3rd we will be at Sofa Lounge in SOMA which is a beautiful speakeasy style lounge down stairs from Bossa Nova on the corner of Minna and 8th street. Come after work to network with fellow creative people of the Bay Area, bring business cards and if anyone is interested in taking a moment to explain your project you're working on and what talents you need from others send me an email. I look forward to meeting everyone, I believe this night will be very special for all of us. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. See you Wednesday October 3rd! This is a great opportunity to build something great, see you then!

http://www.sofasf.com/­