CIREIA has been the largest non-profit real estate investors group in the Indianapolis area for nearly two decades. CIREIA exists to provide quality education and networking for real estate investors and to promote ethics and integrity within the profession and throughout the community.
WHAT IS CIREIA?
• Education - At least 10 times each year, a local or national real estate expert or other professional discusses an important topic at CIREIA’s monthly meeting. Membership in CIREIA allows members to earn credit hours toward your Professional Housing Provider (PHP) certification, and attend seminars, workshops and educational courses at discounted rates.
• Networking - Meet and learn from other real estate investors, agents, brokers, attorneys, landlords and many other professionals actively engaged in real estate.
• Monthly Meetings - CIREIA meetings are held twice a month at the Gene B. Glick Junior Achievement Center (7435 N. Keystone Ave.). The second Tuesday of the month is the General Meeting (6:30 p.m.) and the fourth Tuesday of the month is the Teaching meeting (7 p.m.).
• Legal Forms/Updates - CIREIA’s Legal Affairs Chairman, who is currently an Indiana business and real estate attorney, routinely updates its members about important changes and developments in local, state and federal laws and regulations affecting the real estate investment industry.
• Monthly Newsletter - CIREIA’s monthly newsletter not only announces CIREIA events, but also includes valuable information and ideas for investors. CIREIA’s monthly newsletter can be found in Court & Commercial Record on the last Friday of every month.
• Access Investor Properties - Member-owned properties are presented as flyers at the “Deals Table” at our meetings. All CIREIA meeting attendees have the opportunity to present their properties that are for sale or properties they are interested in buying. Additionally, we have a Classified area of our web site where members can post properties for sale and anyone can view them.
• Discounts - CIREIA now offers its members discounts with office supply, building materials, over-night shipping, car rental and other companies. Additionally, every CIREIA member receives a complementary subscription to Court & Commercial Record, the public notice newspaper for Marion County, which includes foreclosures, Sheriff’s sales, bankruptcies, and much more.
• Vendors - CIREIA is an excellent opportunity for local vendors to promote their products and services to CIREIA members, through CIREIA’s Annual Trade Show, monthly newsletter advertisements, meeting sponsorships and more.
Admission to these meetings is $20 (free admission for national speakers). Or, for $180 for a new, one-year membership, which includes a co-applicant, both people can attend these meetings free-of-charge. Renewing members are only $150. If someone would like to visit a meeting before joining, the $20 fee will be applied to their membership fee provided they join within 30 days of visiting.
For more information on meetings and membership,
e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (317) 670-8491.
For more information on vendor memberships and advertising,
e-mail email@example.com or call (317) 670-8284.
For more information on CIREIA, visit www.cireia.org.
|Page title||Most recent update||Last edited by|
|About (CIREIA) Central Indiana Real Estate Investors Association||January 24, 2009 4:36 PM||Meghan P.|