CNY Family Hikes Message Board › Fillmore Glen Hike

Fillmore Glen Hike

Harold K.
haroldkyle
Group Organizer
Syracuse, NY
Looks like another terrific day of weather for our family hike tomorrow--warm and sunny. We look forward to seeing you at the Fillmore Glen Pavilion (next to the main parking lot) around 10:15am tomorrow. A couple things to note:

• I'll have trail maps printed out for everyone tomorrow. If you'd like a sneak peak here you go. There is a 4.5 mile loop and a 3 mile loop.
  • Carry a lunch on the trail. If you're doing the longer trail, we plan to stop at the dam to eat.
  • The website says the pool is closed, but we called and this is not true. So, bring your swimsuit if you want to jump in the water to cool down after the hike. The pool is open.

Thanks
Harold and Debbie
Harold K.
haroldkyle
Group Organizer
Syracuse, NY
Post #: 3
I should mention that we hike clockwise on the trails that I highlighted on the map...so if you're running late you can expect us to have headed up the Gorge Trail and to be returning on the South Rim Trail.

Feel free to send a comment in to the event if you need to contact me for any reason. I receive those on my phone immediately.