The Colorado Craft Beer Lovers Meetup is a social group where beer lovers unite. Unlike other social groups on meetup, we are not simply a happy our group, a singles group, or a group that meets to discuss religion or politics. Our purpose and goal is simple: To provide events for anyone who loves craft beer or who wants to expand their beer horizons. Our members range in age from 21 to 60+ and come from all walks of life. We all share one thing in common: a passion for great beer.
The Craft Beer Lovers Meetup visits local craft breweries, beer bars, and even the occasional distillery. Event location is generally held in the greater Denver Metro area, from Golden to Aurora and from Parker to Thornton - there is likely an event being held near you soon! A list of past meetups is listed here. We try to hold events two to five times per week, giving any beer lover an opportunity to try some great brews!
The Colorado Craft Beer Lovers Meetup is free to all members. We do occasionally ask for donations or hold fundraising events to keep the group running - We appreciate those who contribute to the group. We try to keep any fundraising fair and equitable to each and every member of the group . Most events feature an optional raffle where members can win some awesome prizes if they choose to participate.
OUR MEMBERS & CODE OF CONDUCT
Our members are what make out group amazing. By joining the group, you are expected to and agree that you:
- Participate - We hope to see every single one of you at our events, and hopefully fairly often. We have multiple events each week, so there are plenty of opportunities out there.
- Enjoy themselves, but to drink responsibly. No one wants a DUI, but it is your responsibly to ensure this doesn't happen to you.
- Show up when you RSVP "Yes" - It is important for us to have an accurate headcount to reserve space and so the brewery's have enough staff to accommodate us. If you have to change your RSVP, that is fine, but try to do it well in advance of the event. If a waitlist is posted, please follow it - we don't create them to keep you at home, we have them to accomodate the brewery's staff and physical space we are allotted.
- Be respectful of other members. We are all here to enjoy some beer and make some friends!
- Are of legal age to drink (21+) and you will not share alcoholic beverages to anyone underage at our events.
- Will not drink and drive - We will call you a taxi if you need it. The Organizers, Hosts, and other members are not responsible for your safety- YOU ARE - so please be a responsible adult and drink responsibly.
- Will not hold the organizers, hosts, or other members responsible for any violation of the law or your actions ( DUI, Assualt, Sexual Assault, Etc)
- Understand that you may be asked to leave an event, removed and/or banned from the group, or otherwise disciplined without prior notice as the organizers deem necessary for any negative behavior affecting the group or other members. This can include abusive RSVPing/no-showing, harrassing other members, bringing dangerous items i.e. guns/weapons to an event, and otherwise not using common sense. This also, can include any violation of the above listed requirements and code of conduct.
We look forward to seeing you at our events! If you have an idea for an event, suggest one and we will go there!