addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

"Colorado Springs Animal Action Network" Message Board Colorado Springs Animal Advocates Discussion Forum › Announcing the Fifth Annual Worldwide Vegan Bake Sale

Announcing the Fifth Annual Worldwide Vegan Bake Sale

JL F.
user 25105732
Colorado Springs, CO
Post #: 24
I'm posting this to both the Colorado Springs Vegan & Vegetarian Group and the (PPART) Pikes Peak Animal Rights Team boards.

Do we want to do this?

http://www.veganbakes...­
A former member
Post #: 7
Yes! Kim Rosa and I were talking about it last week. We were stumped on a location...Do you have any ideas?
Marilyn
user 11657167
Colorado Springs, CO
Post #: 5
In San Diego they do it outside of Whole Foods!
A former member
Post #: 9
Thank Marilyn! I think in the past when we asked the corporation health food stores in town said there was a policy in place that wouldn't allow it. But I will check into it.
Cindy B.
user 40954012
Colorado Springs, CO
Post #: 1
I could make a delicious vegan berry pie a la mode fod the bake sale
Marilyn
user 11657167
Colorado Springs, CO
Post #: 6
FYI the manager at Whole foods on Powers is vegan if that helps! ; )