Thursday – Sunday, April 24-27, 2014
2014 theme: Color Outside the Lines-Free to be ME!
Location: Saratoga Springs Retreat & Healing Center at 10243 Saratoga Springs Rd, Upper Lake, CA 95485 www.saratogasprings.com
The SisterSpirit Dream Team is gearing up for our seventh annual women’s retreat and we would love for you to join us! This retreat is designed especially for you- set in a spiritual and beautiful setting, near Upper Clear Lake, CA. Some highlights of the retreat include drumming, great music, Divine Expression Theater, Nurture Nook, Game Night, Sweat Lodge, Labyrinth, Workshops, Creative Craft Cabin, fresh food, and much, much more! Feed your heart and soul. Connect and be nurtured by extraordinary women. Relax and give yourself a treat. You deserve it!
Our intention every year is to provide a safe space for:
• Discovery ~ Be open to new ideas, take some risks, and release your best self
• Creative expression ~ Create music or beautiful craft objects and delight in the
freedom of your expression
• Spiritual connection ~ Be filled up spiritually, experience mindfulness through
meditation, drumming, or the sweat lodge
• Relaxation ~ Take quiet time for yourself to reflect, try yoga, or walk in nature
• Connection with women ~ Behold the richness and depth of other women
through circle discussions and small group interaction
• Fun ~ Expect to laugh a lot, dance, or sit around the campfire
• Nurturing ~ Take care of yourself, connect with other women, all the while being pampered with great food that you don’t have to cook!
Facilitator: Rev. Abigail Schairer
Featured Speaker: Rev. Valerie Reeves
Guest Musician: Emmy-award winning singer, Faith Rivera!
Registration is limited to 70 participants. Work scholarships are available. Deadline for scholarship applications is March 15th. Retreat fee based on choice of accommodations ($449-$599). Tent and RV camping are available as well as twin bunk beds (with real twin mattresses) and other options.
Registration forms. scholarship applications, and lodging descriptions are available on our website: www.sisterspiritretreat.org.