addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

CSNYC Education Meetup Message Board › Invite to education innovation meetup -- next one 4/22

Invite to education innovation meetup -- next one 4/22

Steven C.
user 104853412
New York, NY
Post #: 6
Hi CSNYC Education members!

I'd like to introduce myself, my name is Steven and I am one of the co-organizers (along with Fu) of Education Idea Exchange (EIX). Fu & I love the spirit in which this meetup was created and its purpose. Kudos to y'all for creating a thriving community committed to using technology and content to radically transform the way students and lifelong learners achieve their educational goals.

I believe we share a vision for bringing together a community to foster innovation and disruption within education, and would love to invite all of you to our upcoming event­. We've held two meetups and had over 200 people join in the last two months and we'd like to welcome you to be a part of our community.

EIX allows three edu-innovators to present what they're working on and gives you the opportunity to provide your own feedback & opinions. If you're working on something and want to get feedback from the community of educators, entrepreneurs, and technologists, sign up to present here­.

Let's keep the momentum going to reimagine the future of school!

Cheers,

-Steven & Fu
------
PS: We work for 4.0 Schools, a nonprofit that brings together educators, entrepreneurs and technologists who are reimagining the future of education, one venture at a time. We're bringing 4.0 from New Orleans to New York.