CT Hackerspace & Makerspace Message Board › Agenda Items

Agenda Items

Michael R.
user 3910256
Willimantic, CT
Post #: 1
I am collecting agenda ideas for the next meeting. To add an agenda item, please post here or on Facebook or send me a message. Please send agenda items at least a day before the next meeting (not yet formally scheduled but probably next Wednesday). I will post the final agenda at that time so that everyone has a chance to see it before the meeting. Currently on next week's agenda: quick recap of this week's meeting, logo designs (some ideas have already been posted), the results of this week's vote on a name, finalizing a mission statement, licensing for content published by the group (do we want to license material on the website under a particular Creative Commons license, for example), and patents.
Michael R.
user 3910256
Willimantic, CT
Post #: 2
This is just a reminder that early this evening I will be putting together all of the agenda items that I have received. This is what I have so far:
https://spreadsheets....­
Michael R.
user 3910256
Willimantic, CT
Post #: 3
I have added a suggested final agenda to the Google document that I linked in my last post. The original set of agenda items is also there for comparison. I moved a few of the items that seemed more like open discussion topics than actionable items to the end per a suggestion in the Facebook discussion. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.
Michael R.
user 3910256
Willimantic, CT
Post #: 4
Agenda items for June 16, 2010 that came out of last night's meeting:
Review mission statement, logo, and motto ideas
Go over actions and priorities on the mind map. Compare with time line.
Vote on group name
Review and discuss intellectual property considerations. Vote on policy/actions.
Vote on Active Member proposal
Discuss organizational structure
Create committees/task forces for legal entity and for facility/space
Website status update