Connecticut Mandarin Chinese Group Message Board › meeting locations

meeting locations

A former member
Post #: 1
I joined after the discussions about location for meetings, so I know I'm late to the game. Does it look like most meetings/members will be in the Meriden/Farmington area on Sundays or is that just how it has unfolded so far? I'm really interested to join, but I can't make it that far out on Sundays because, coincidentally, my Chinese lessons are on Sundays!

Not at all a complaint, just eager to participate--
Paige
Rob
user 5595726
New Haven, CT
Post #: 8
Paige,
I'd say that's just how it's unfolded so far. Where are you located? Your meetup profile shows your location as "West Hartford", which I guess is wrong. I'm certainly willing to rotate different times and places, or have more frequent meetups, if there is enough interest.
Rob
A former member
Post #: 2
Sorry about that, Rob, I didn't even notice that it defaulted to W. Hartford. I corrected my location; I'm in East Haddam.

Just putting this out there...I'd like to meet mid-morning through the week if anyone's available. Fridays don't work for me but otherwise I'm pretty flexible. As for location, does Middletown work for anyone?

Paige
Rob
user 5595726
New Haven, CT
Post #: 10
I might be able to meet mid-morning in Middletown, but I can't commit to that yet. Need to see how my schedule evolves in the next week or two. I'll let you know. Do you know any good places, relatively quiet? I don't know Middletown.

Rob