CT iOS Swift Developers Message Board › IOS Engineer Contract Work
San Francisco, CA
We are looking for an experienced iOS developer with a strong background working with Objective-C, and some leadership experience. You will support the development of apps that embody Upload's commitment to building excellent products, and must understand mobile development at an experienced level.
You will be consulting our team of IOS developers either remotely(Skype) or in New York City(preferred) as they complete various projects. The pay will be $15/hour(remote work), $20/hour in NYC and the hours will depend on the needs of the client and project. Typically we expect to need about 3 hours per week of consulting with the potential for more.
• BA/BS in Computer Science or related field or you can amaze us with your code
• Significant experience in iOS application development
• Lead a small team of super coders
• Programming experience in: Java, Objective-C, and/or C++
• Experience with TDD/agile processes
• Can solve most complicated problems and love technical challenges
• Take initiative, super productive and most efficient
Location: New York, NY
If you are an "experienced iOS developer", who knows Java, Obj-C, C++, and can "solve complicated problems" you can make a lot more than $15/hour.