A former member
This is just a test to verify the email address of the people in the group. Please send a short reply to this message.

Richard DelPivo

Group Organizer
A former member
Post #: 54
So far all of my other replies went straight to my email box. When I sent this email verification I used 'email members' in the group tools tab on the tab bar above. So far I have about 50 replies.
YourCT A.
user 13393048
Windsor, CT
Post #: 21
So far all of my other replies went straight to my email box. When I sent this email verification I used 'email members' in the group tools tab on the tab bar above. So far I have about 50 replies.

Do you still have the business cards that you were given at the meetings this summer?
A former member
Post #: 55

Do you still have the business cards that you were given at the meetings this summer?

I still have a few. I run them off on my printer as needed.
Diann
user 13046429
West Springfield, MA
Post #: 34
I was out of town but I am here.
YourCT A.
user 13393048
Windsor, CT
Post #: 23

I meant the cards from us who attended the meeting; several of us gave you & each other our business cards - do you still have those is what I was meaning
A former member
Post #: 56

I meant the cards from us who attended the meeting; several of us gave you & each other our business cards - do you still have those is what I was meaning

I probably do still have them. Unfortunately I put them with all my other cards so if you cave me a card fom work, I can't tell if you are also a NESPG member.

A former member
Post #: 3
just got this again... I'm pretty busy with life.. Haven't attended any of the stuff.. Just trying to get done what I need to is hard enough.. Hope all is well Richard.. If needs be you can delete this account.. Just don't have the time or resources to pay the dues
YourCT A.
user 13393048
Windsor, CT
Post #: 25
just got this again... I'm pretty busy with life.. Haven't attended any of the stuff.. Just trying to get done what I need to is hard enough.. Hope all is well Richard.. If needs be you can delete this account.. Just don't have the time or resources to pay the dues

I didn't notice that you had changed the group to one that required paying dues; When Did That Start? Is that fee just for new people joining, it wasn't required when I joined?
Shawn R.
user 63331072
Meriden, CT
Post #: 4
A short