YourCT A.
user 13393048
Windsor, CT
Post #: 26
Wondering if anyone here is a member of American Preppers Network or a Prepper facebook group?
I know there are others like me who are connected to other Online Forums & I'm thinking that we've been meeting in person via other meetup groups or online via youtube & facebook groups & just didn't realize it?

Does anyone use Skype or Yahoo msgr? I'm AvonCTStyle on both of those communication links & if you tell me that you're a member here I'd like to connect via those 2 services. I also am doing google hangouts with preppers that I've met from other states if anyone is using that service & you can send me an email so we can get connected via G+

If we had an emergency we will likely need other forms to connect during prolonged power outages etc , ideally we'll have met in person enough times to feel comfortable to in person give our personal contact information

Shawn R.
user 63331072
Meriden, CT
Post #: 5

Great idea, please add me

Shawn R.
user 63331072
Meriden, CT
Post #: 7
http://www.thesurviva...­

I am a member at tsp, lots of great info. Even if you don't pay the $50/yr to join, the podcasts are free and go back several years. The podcast have very valuable info.
YourCT A.
user 13393048
Windsor, CT
Post #: 28
http://www.thesurviva...­

I am a member at tsp, lots of great info. Even if you don't pay the $50/yr to join, the podcasts are free and go back several years. The podcast have very valuable info.

Thanks Shawn, I'm now signing up for the forum there & have sent you friend request on skype
Diann
user 13046429
West Springfield, MA
Post #: 37
At G+ I am Diann T -- I would hope something reasonably local continues, because face to face helps facilitate things (although the online world is fine, too).
YourCT A.
user 13393048
Windsor, CT
Post #: 29
At G+ I am Diann T -- I would hope something reasonably local continues, because face to face helps facilitate things (although the online world is fine, too).

Me on G+
I'm on G+ as well Diann many people don't yet seem to know about it so that was why I didn't add that as a connection
YourCT A.
user 13393048
Windsor, CT
Post #: 32
G+ #Prepper Community
New interactive feature has been released over on G+ & there's a community for Preppers

It was nice chatting with Shawn over at the Anything Prepping website during the live show & afterwards over on Skype next live show will be on Sunday night the chat room is open 24/7 as people want to pop in

Glad to see that the group will continue on now that Adam has taken the lead smile & has others to help

Diann
user 13046429
West Springfield, MA
Post #: 39
Yes, very glad as well to see that this group will continue on!
A former member
Post #: 9
so what is next?