CULTURED CIRCLES Message Board › Improv Classes in Wynwood start Monday 8/12 in The Lightbox at Goldman Warehouse

Improv Classes in Wynwood start Monday 8/12 in The Lightbox at Goldman Warehouse

Anthony Camilo
gargolito
Miami, FL
Post #: 40
Send an Email You are unable to greet this member
Hi fellow cultured circlesers! (Yes that's a word) You might remember me from your venture out to watch Sick Puppies Comedy in Boca Raton a couple of months back. My name is Anthony "Igdy" Camilo and I have been doing improv since 2006 and teaching for a couple of years now. I have secured space at the most awesome live arts theater in Wynwood to start an Improv program. I take a fresh and freeing new approach to learning improv with fun and play at the center of every class. I will share a secret: "You don't have to be funny to be funny." and to be frank, my class is about re-discovering the sense of play and fantasy that you so easily found as a child. Because you are supporters of the arts in Miami I am extending all Cultured Circles member a 10% discount for our classes - this is the same discount I am extending to supporters of the Miami Light Project. You can enroll online at http://mlp.improvrisi...­. Space is limited to twelve students per class and I only have a few spots left.

Thanks in advance and I hope to see you soon!