WEEKDAY WALKING CLUB - Mon/Weds/Fri, 12pm start time
Get up, get out and be healthy during the week! This group is designed to help link together people from the area for great walks, conversation and support of our community causes! Open to the public! Each month we will have new routes for our Mon., Weds, & Fri. walks. Visit the main page and RSVP to the walks! If you find you can no longer attend, please change your RSVP to "no" or email us. (Walkers are welcome to join us at any point during the walk if it is closer than walking to the 121 Fitness start point. Remember, we DO validate parking at 121 Fitness!).
Remember your walking shoes, sunscreen/hat/sunprotection, and water!
Keep your eyes out for special events!
KICKIN' IT WITH CANINES - Saturdays, 9am
We enjoy walking and/or running with our dogs! We meet on Saturdays as well as attend charity and community dog walks/runs, set play dates at dog parks, and occasional other activities. Open to the public!
Basic guidelines & suggestions for our dog walks:
· Please RSVP to walks ahead of time on our meetup site. If you find you can no longer attend, please change your RSVP to “no" or email us. The more notice you can provide, the better.
· All human-fitness and dog-fitness levels are welcome. You choose your pace – walk, jog, or run. We hope you will find others with the same fitness goals and abilities in this group!
· All dogs must be on a leash during our walks, even if they are well trained to walk off lead. Events can be (and are encouraged to be) created to go elsewhere for off leash play and fun, but for the organized weekend walks leashes are required.
· You must clean up after your dog (and bring bags to do so)!
· Dogs should be friendly / get along with other dogs and people. Sometimes, even the most friendly dogs don’t like each other. All dogs should be introduced with this in mind, and owners should be prepared to separate them if needed.
· If you have a dog that needs a little space, we know you both still need exercise! We abide by the Yellow Ribbon Dog Project. Please use a clearly visible yellow ribbon to identify your dog so others know to give him space.
· Suggested supplies for walks:
o Bag(s) to pick up your dog’s waste
o Water for yourself, water for your dog (and a bowl to give it to him/her!)
o Treats for your dog (and yourself, if needed!)
o Sunscreen / hat / sun protection
o Bug spray for you and your dog
· Please be respectful to others exercising in or visiting the locations.